Often individuals need help during life transitions, relationship struggles, or overwhelming feelings of stress. Whether it be a listening ear, fresh perspective, coping skill, or challenging negative core beliefs, I hope I can help.
I have experience working with a wide variety of individuals and mental health concerns. My experience includes, but is not limited to:
- College-age individuals and emerging adulthood
- Substance use and recovery
- Anxiety related disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Depression and mood disorders
- Life transitions and general life stress
I utilize an eclectic mix of interventions, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, mindfulness, ERP, DBT skills, and behavioral activation. Change is difficult, and at times a little scary. Overcoming these barriers, naming fears, and taking action to change behaviors can lead to changes in thinking, feeling, and motivation.